Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- My 13 Favorite Moments In Iceland Europe
- La Mezquita in Cordoba, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- How To Stay in Australia Without Marrying An Australian Australia
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Perfect Lake Como One Day Itinerary Europe
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Mexico
- Insta-SF: San Francisco by Instagram California
- Insta-Iceland: Iceland by Instagram Europe