Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 85 Photos That Will Make You Wanna Jet Off To New York City New York
- How To Move To Bondi Beach Australia
- Upcoming Travel Plans – What I’m Up To In 2014 Planning
- Getting Scuba Certified in Koh Tao with La Bombona Asia
- The Walled, Swedish Town of Visby // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Here’s What’s Up For My First 2 Months In Australia Australia
- I Got Naked On South Molle Island Australia
- Sculptures & Fall Foliage At Storm King Art Center New York