Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Highlights From The Overland Track Australia
- That Time I Splurged On A Fancy Hotel (And It SO Wasn’t Worth It!) Asia
- Desert Adventures in Palm Springs, California // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY California
- 15 Things To Do In The Whitsundays Besides Sailing Australia
- Sydney Street Art: Newtown is Where It’s At! Australia
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad! Life
- How To Tour The Mekong Delta On Your Own Asia
- Scenes From The Road in Iceland Europe