Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
Wait, am I allowed to flash back to last night? Of course I am, this is MY BLOG after all!
So HEY GUYS, I’m in Chicago! For the first time ever!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Where To Find The Best Street Art in Melbourne Australia
- A Bridge Lover’s Guide to NYC Bridges on the East River New York
- 2014 in Review: A Balancing Act Annual Recap
- City Cruise-ing under London’s Bridges Boating
- Postcard From Phuket, Thailand Asia
- Manhattan Skyline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- I Saw All The Beaches On Magnetic Island Australia
- Too Many Hobbies, Too Little Focus Life