Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- There’s No Sugarcoating It: I Hated Phnom Penh! Asia
- The Perfect Lake Como One Day Itinerary Europe
- Local Living in Chiang Mai Asia
- Chichen Itza // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Chasing Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC USA
- Sailing in Boston Harbor: The Perfect Beantown Summer Excursion! Boating
- An Ode To The Williamsburg Bridge New York
- Diving Malapascua: Thresher Sharks & My Advanced Open Water Course w/ Evolution Asia