Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Tips For Getting Around In India Asia
- The Best Village Experience is in Luang Namtha, Laos Asia
- Best Coffee in Brooklyn: North Brooklyn Coffee Shop Roundup New York
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions Life
- My First-Ever Surf Lessons On Siargao Asia
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old! Administrative
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017 Annual Recap
- Jungle Beach: When Tour Groups Attack Asia