Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Perfect Day In Junbesi Asia
- How I Spent Less Than $500 On A Month In Europe Europe
- Postcard From The Taj Mahal Asia
- 5 Pointz, May You R.I.P. // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Cheapest Way To Send Money Internationally Money
- Hiking & Stargazing At Warrumbungle National Park Australia
- Livin’ La Dolce Vita: Sydney Harbour By Sexy Speedboat Australia
- Adelaide or Radelaide? Why This Aussie City is Worth a Visit Australia