Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
Wait, am I allowed to flash back to last night? Of course I am, this is MY BLOG after all!
So HEY GUYS, I’m in Chicago! For the first time ever!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Rhinebeck: A Hudson Valley Village // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Best of Nepal – Photo Gallery Asia
- From Nomad to Expat: My First 3 Months Living in Bondi Australia
- Awesome NYC Hotels in Midtown Manhattan USA
- Oh How I’d Love To Love Melbourne Australia
- Best of Colombia – Photo Gallery Colombia
- Postcard from Ko Phi Phi, Thailand Asia
- El Nido: Gateway to Philippine Paradise // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday