Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 20 Things To Do In Cape Cod In Summer New England
- Rhinebeck: A Hudson Valley Village // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Where To Find The Best Views in New York City Featured
- The Top 5 FAQs For Me, Post-Asia 2013 Trip Asia
- Adelaide or Radelaide? Why This Aussie City is Worth a Visit Australia
- Byron Bay: A Guide To This Aussie Beach Town Australia
- Life After Oz: Where To Next? Administrative
- Lake Maggiore, Switzerland // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe