Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Sizzlin’ South Africa // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Traveling in Thailand: 6.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- July 2016 Recap: Sydney, Australia Australia
- A Very Melbourne 31st Birthday Australia
- January 2016 Recap: Melbourne, Australia Australia
- What It’s Like Trekking To Tea Houses In Nepal Asia
- Laugavegur: The Most Beautiful Trek In All The Land Europe
- The Best Camera Bags For Travel & Urban Adventures Travel Gear