Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Insta-Colombia: Colombia By Instagram Colombia
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any Southeast Asia Travel Adventure Asia
- A Guide To Road Tripping Australia’s Sunshine Coast Australia
- Eureka Skydeck: Melbourne From the 88th Floor Australia
- Dutch Wooden Clogs // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- May 2016 Recap: Australia Australia
- 5 Reasons To Travel Southeast Asia During Off Season Asia