Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
Wait, am I allowed to flash back to last night? Of course I am, this is MY BLOG after all!
So HEY GUYS, I’m in Chicago! For the first time ever!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Packing For Asia: How’d I Do? Planning
- El Nido: Gateway to Philippine Paradise // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- A Few Thoughts On New Zealand New Zealand
- February 2016 Recap: Melbourne & Victoria, Australia Australia
- Here’s What’s Up For My First 2 Months In Australia Australia
- How To Find Cheap Accommodation In Australia Australia
- Byron Bay: A Guide To This Aussie Beach Town Australia
- The Frugal Frolicker Creed Inspiration