Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Fire Island, NY // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- 10 Worthwhile Stops To Make On Your Iceland Road Trip Europe
- I’m Obsessed With Williamsburg Street Art New York
- Is It Worth Visiting Cinque Terre In Summer? Europe
- Urban Adventures To Try In Shanghai Asia
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Where To Find The Best Street Art in Melbourne Australia
- California Getaways in Monterey, San Luis Obispo, and More USA