Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Montreal Coffee Shop Roundup Canada
- A Bali Cycling Tour In A Massive Rain Storm Asia
- Sand Flats Recreation Area: Moab’s Underrated Park Southwest US
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park Australia
- Too Many Hobbies, Too Little Focus Life
- Who Knew Tulum Had Street Art? Mexico
- Best of Colombia – Photo Gallery Colombia
- 3 Things This Tourism Agency In Laos Is Doing Right Asia