Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Insta-Iceland: Iceland by Instagram Europe
- Too Many Hobbies, Too Little Focus Life
- A Bali Cycling Tour In A Massive Rain Storm Asia
- 360-Degree Mountain Views From The Ben Lomond Track Hiking
- City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 2 Inspiration
- Bangkok Grand Palace: The Most Beautiful Structure in Thailand Asia
- Hitting The G-Spot (and Wandjina’s Window) Australia