Browsing: North America
San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are the most famous and biggest cities in California, but this state has plenty of others worth spending time in. What’s more, basing yourself in a smaller city during your California getaway is a great way to save some money on accommodation and food – that’s extra cash you can put toward a sailing outing or other outdoor adventure on the Cali coast!
New York may be famed for its Broadway shows, world class shopping, and Michelin-starred restaurants, but it also offers a myriad of opportunities for outdoor adventures.
Here are 50 great outdoor adventures in NYC, all located within the 5 boroughs and accessible by subway:Free Outdoor Adventures in NYC
Cycling the Hudson River Greenway
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- That Time I Was Cast On Real World: BlogHouse Inspiration
- A Guide To Bouddi National Park Australia
- Nong Khiaw: The Gem of Northern Laos Asia
- Bangkok Grand Palace: The Most Beautiful Structure in Thailand Asia
- $5 Adventures in Siem Reap Asia
- 50 Great Outdoor Adventures in NYC New York
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Art is EVERYWHERE in India – Doors Included! Asia