Browsing: North America
San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are the most famous and biggest cities in California, but this state has plenty of others worth spending time in. What’s more, basing yourself in a smaller city during your California getaway is a great way to save some money on accommodation and food – that’s extra cash you can put toward a sailing outing or other outdoor adventure on the Cali coast!
New York may be famed for its Broadway shows, world class shopping, and Michelin-starred restaurants, but it also offers a myriad of opportunities for outdoor adventures.
Here are 50 great outdoor adventures in NYC, all located within the 5 boroughs and accessible by subway:
Cycling the Hudson River Greenway
Let’s suppose you’re visiting NYC from some faraway land, possibly for the first time. You’ve strategically based yourself in East Midtown at a NYC hotel just a few blocks from Grand Central Terminal and all the Bucket List-worthy tourist attractions nearby.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Travel Cheaply Around Australia Australia
- Turns Out, I’m Not Immune To Reverse Culture Shock Inspiration
- El Nido: When Travel Dreams Don’t Quite Come True Philippines
- Sydney Harbour // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- Karma Beach: The Most Beautiful Beach In Bali Asia
- A Guide To Hiking The Royal National Park Coastal Walk Australia
- The Best Village Experience is in Luang Namtha, Laos Asia
- FF Monthly Recap: September & October 2018 Monthly Recap