Browsing: North America
When you hear “Tulum”, does your mind go straight to street art?
Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone’s does. Beaches, cenotes, and ruins, sure, but street art? Nah.
Nevertheless, Tulum is absolutely teeming with street art.
The Kalalau Trail is exhilarating, exhausting, terrifying, drop-dead stunning, and positively one of the best hikes you could ever hope to embark on.
I tend to operate on a *throw myself into it and see what happens* basis, often without pausing to consider whether I can actually succeed (after all, whatever happens, I can handle it).
When I left Australia last month bound for the US for the holidays, I had nothing planned in my life beyond the moment I stepped foot on my hometown’s train platform.
Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Best of London – Photo Gallery England
- What’s In My Beach Bag? – Bondi Beach Edition Life
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017 Annual Recap
- A Perfect Day in Montreal Canada
- The Best Hotels in NYC USA
- The Frugal Frolicker Creed Inspiration
- August 2016 Recap: Sydney, Australia Australia