I recently embarked on my second road trip around the Hawaiian islands. Someday I will write about the epic adventures I had driving around the Big Island back in my pre-blog days (until then, this guide to trekking to Waimanu Valley will have to do).
Browsing: North America
When you hear “Tulum”, does your mind go straight to street art?
Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone’s does. Beaches, cenotes, and ruins, sure, but street art? Nah.
Nevertheless, Tulum is absolutely teeming with street art.
The Kalalau Trail is exhilarating, exhausting, terrifying, drop-dead stunning, and positively one of the best hikes you could ever hope to embark on.
I tend to operate on a *throw myself into it and see what happens* basis, often without pausing to consider whether I can actually succeed (after all, whatever happens, I can handle it).
When I left Australia last month bound for the US for the holidays, I had nothing planned in my life beyond the moment I stepped foot on my hometown’s train platform.
Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Siargao For Mermaids: The Best (Aquatic) Outdoor Adventures Asia
- A Very Melbourne 31st Birthday Australia
- 4 Big Things Preventing You From Travelling Solo Inspiration
- 5 Lessons I’ve Learned from Travel Mistakes I’ve Made Inspiration
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney Australia
- Taxes For Expats: US Expat Taxes Made Easy Money
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- Best of Southern Vietnam – Photo Gallery Asia