Browsing: North America
When you hear “Tulum”, does your mind go straight to street art?
Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone’s does. Beaches, cenotes, and ruins, sure, but street art? Nah.
Nevertheless, Tulum is absolutely teeming with street art.
The Kalalau Trail is exhilarating, exhausting, terrifying, drop-dead stunning, and positively one of the best hikes you could ever hope to embark on.
I tend to operate on a *throw myself into it and see what happens* basis, often without pausing to consider whether I can actually succeed (after all, whatever happens, I can handle it).
When I left Australia last month bound for the US for the holidays, I had nothing planned in my life beyond the moment I stepped foot on my hometown’s train platform.
Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- What Happens Next Inspiration
- The 25 Most Beautiful Places I Saw In 2016 Annual Recap
- Manhattan Skyline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing Asia
- Bye Bye Budget: Why You Should Splurge In Bali Asia
- A Week On Koh Lanta, Thailand Asia
- Sydney Harbour Walk: Mosman to Cremorne Australia
- Upcoming Travel Plans for Summer 2014 Planning