Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
Browsing: North America
Traveling to New York City? Consider escaping Manhattan to stay at a Brooklyn boutique hotel. Here are 5 of the best hotels in Brooklyn.Hotel Le Jolie
Photo via Hotel Le Jolie.
Traveling in California? Consider basing yourself in one of these towns near Los Angeles and San Francisco:Bakersfield
Bakersfield’s tagline is “More to explore!”, which is encouraging to those traveling to California.
Rather than staying in one of California’s major cities, consider basing yourself at one of these smaller cities nearby:Burlingame
Burlingame isn’t a Californian city you hear much about, but it’s a very affordable and convenient place to stay just outside of San Francisco.
San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are the most famous and biggest cities in California, but this state has plenty of others worth spending time in. What’s more, basing yourself in a smaller city during your California getaway is a great way to save some money on accommodation and food – that’s extra cash you can put toward a sailing outing or other outdoor adventure on the Cali coast!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Same Ol’ Sydney: Revisiting My Old Stomping Grounds Australia
- The Walled, Swedish Town of Visby // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- The Best Things To Do In Sydney Australia
- Cat Lovers MUST Stay at Time For Lime! Asia
- Be A Honey Badger! Inspiration
- Bhaktapur’s Durbar Square // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Asia
- Highlights of a Western Australia Roadtrip Australia
- Best of Cambodia – Photo Gallery Asia