I don’t technically have a bucket list, but if I did, boy would hiking the Kalalau Trail in Hawaii have been high up on it. In fact, I planned my recent 12-day stopover in Hawaii around this trek and spent most of that time exploring the garden isle of Kauai.
Browsing: North America
Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
Traveling to New York City? Consider escaping Manhattan to stay at a Brooklyn boutique hotel. Here are 5 of the best hotels in Brooklyn.Hotel Le Jolie
Photo via Hotel Le Jolie.
Traveling in California? Consider basing yourself in one of these towns near Los Angeles and San Francisco:Bakersfield
Bakersfield’s tagline is “More to explore!”, which is encouraging to those traveling to California.
Rather than staying in one of California’s major cities, consider basing yourself at one of these smaller cities nearby:Burlingame
Burlingame isn’t a Californian city you hear much about, but it’s a very affordable and convenient place to stay just outside of San Francisco.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Best Coffee In Bangkok: Size S Coffee & Bakery Asia
- El Nido: Gateway to Philippine Paradise // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Adventures of the Traveling Tinderella Australia
- The Kunsthaus Museum in Zurich // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Dancing With Kangaroos and Hanging With Alpacas in Australia Australia
- My NYC Commute: from Williamsburg to Chelsea Life
- An Ode To The Williamsburg Bridge New York
- Chasing The Petronas Twin Towers Asia