Browsing: North America
Traveling to New York City? Consider escaping Manhattan to stay at a Brooklyn boutique hotel. Here are 5 of the best hotels in Brooklyn.Hotel Le Jolie
Photo via Hotel Le Jolie.
Traveling in California? Consider basing yourself in one of these towns near Los Angeles and San Francisco:Bakersfield
Bakersfield’s tagline is “More to explore!”, which is encouraging to those traveling to California.
Rather than staying in one of California’s major cities, consider basing yourself at one of these smaller cities nearby:Burlingame
Burlingame isn’t a Californian city you hear much about, but it’s a very affordable and convenient place to stay just outside of San Francisco.
San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are the most famous and biggest cities in California, but this state has plenty of others worth spending time in. What’s more, basing yourself in a smaller city during your California getaway is a great way to save some money on accommodation and food – that’s extra cash you can put toward a sailing outing or other outdoor adventure on the Cali coast!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Year In Australia: The 35 Most Beautiful Places I Saw Annual Recap
- Hipmunk Hotels: California Getaways in Monterey, San Luis Obispo, and More USA
- 20 Stunning Photos From Hinchinbrook Island Australia
- A Delhi Disaster Asia
- Bye Bye Budget: Why You Should Splurge In Bali Asia
- Fine, I Admit It – I Have A Travel Routine Inspiration
- 7 Asian Habits I Can’t Stand Asia
- La Mezquita in Cordoba, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe