I recently embarked on my second road trip around the Hawaiian islands. Someday I will write about the epic adventures I had driving around the Big Island back in my pre-blog days (until then, this guide to trekking to Waimanu Valley will have to do).
Browsing: North America
When you hear “Tulum”, does your mind go straight to street art?
Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone’s does. Beaches, cenotes, and ruins, sure, but street art? Nah.
Nevertheless, Tulum is absolutely teeming with street art.
The Kalalau Trail is exhilarating, exhausting, terrifying, drop-dead stunning, and positively one of the best hikes you could ever hope to embark on.
I tend to operate on a *throw myself into it and see what happens* basis, often without pausing to consider whether I can actually succeed (after all, whatever happens, I can handle it).
When I left Australia last month bound for the US for the holidays, I had nothing planned in my life beyond the moment I stepped foot on my hometown’s train platform.
Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Day Trip To Koh Nang Yuan Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 7 of 12 Australia
- On Top Of The World Hiking Roys Peak Hiking
- The Best Ways To See The Lights At Vivid Sydney Australia
- El Nido: Gateway to Philippine Paradise // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Monument Valley // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Is San Francisco My City Soul Mate? California
- Sydney Harbour Walk: Watsons Bay & South Head Australia