The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
Browsing: North America
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Koh Rong, But So Right – Island Paradise in Cambodia Asia
- Canyonlands National Park – On An Island In The Sky Roadtripping
- My Chilled Out Whitsundays Sailing Trip Australia
- I Learned (& Loved!) Surfing On Siargao Asia
- Insta-Thailand: Thailand by Instagram Asia
- Stand Up Paddleboarding in Sydney Harbour Australia
- Tips For Traveling With Others When You’re An Introvert Life
- Sydney Harbour Walk: Watsons Bay & South Head Australia