When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
Browsing: North America
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
Fun fact: I almost ended up living in Boston after graduating high school; 3 of the 4 universities I applied to were in Boston. I was all too eager to escape small-town Connecticut for city living and was absolutely SET on moving to Boston.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Scenes From The Road in Iceland Europe
- Taking The Everest Base Camp Trek By Storm Asia
- Lake Geneva, Switzerland // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Koh Rong, But So Right – Island Paradise in Cambodia Asia
- The Top 10 Things I Missed From America Asia
- June 2016 Recap: Australia, Thailand, Malaysia Monthly Recap
- The Connecticut Shoreline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- How To Find Cheap Accommodation In Australia Australia