When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
Browsing: North America
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
Fun fact: I almost ended up living in Boston after graduating high school; 3 of the 4 universities I applied to were in Boston. I was all too eager to escape small-town Connecticut for city living and was absolutely SET on moving to Boston.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- All The Things I’ll Miss From Living On Bondi Beach Australia
- The Top 5 FAQs For Me, Post-Asia 2013 Trip Asia
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- 360-Degree Mountain Views From The Ben Lomond Track Hiking
- A Rough Welcome to the Philippines Asia
- Adelaide or Radelaide? Why This Aussie City is Worth a Visit Australia
- Mui Ne: Is This Really Vietnam? Asia
- Light Projections Galore At White Night Melbourne Australia