Second only to my beloved Australia, California holds a comfy spot on my short list of places I’m going to live in someday. I’ve only spent about a week (cumulative) in the state, but like they say – when you know, you know.
Browsing: North America
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
I was all about Flickr when I first got into photography in 2007, obsessively uploading photos from my local frolicking and brainstorming future travel adventures while browsing through other people’s images.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- My Chiang Mai Cooking Class Was On A FARM! Asia
- Flying Over The Grand Canyon // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- Cycling Melbourne Is The Best Way To See This City Australia
- Visiting Perth? Get Thee To Rottnest Island! Australia
- Portland Japanese Garden // FLASHBACK FRIDAY North America
- I Dare You To Quit Inspiration
- San Francisco Bay // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California