This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
Browsing: North America
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
Fun fact: I almost ended up living in Boston after graduating high school; 3 of the 4 universities I applied to were in Boston. I was all too eager to escape small-town Connecticut for city living and was absolutely SET on moving to Boston.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Rhinebeck: A Hudson Valley Village // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Trip Planning: Asia 2013 Asia
- Local Living in Chiang Mai Asia
- Infiorata: Italy’s Flower Carpet Festival Europe
- Kayaking The Caves and Islands of Phang Nga Bay, Thailand Asia
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Insta-Vietnam: South Vietnam by Instagram Asia
- How To Travel With Student Loans Inspiration