The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
Browsing: North America
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Visiting Perth? Get Thee To Rottnest Island! Australia
- Upcoming Travel Plans for Summer 2014 Planning
- El Nido: When Travel Dreams Don’t Quite Come True Philippines
- My 29th Birthday Weekend in NYC Life
- The Walled, Swedish Town of Visby // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- 35 Ways To Save Money In Australia Australia
- Did I Really Pay $15 to Sit in a Lao Bus’ Luggage Store? Asia
- The Great Barrier Reef // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia