I was all about Flickr when I first got into photography in 2007, obsessively uploading photos from my local frolicking and brainstorming future travel adventures while browsing through other people’s images.
Browsing: North America
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Laugavegur: The Most Beautiful Trek In All The Land Europe
- Traveling in India: 3.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- Street Art in Pilsen: Murals in Chicago’s Mexican Neighborhood Midwest US
- 14 Things I Did Wrong in Asia Asia
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad! Life
- Insta-Queensland: Queensland by Instagram Australia
- Summer In Italy: The Best Places To Visit Europe
- Insta-Spain: Spain by Instagram Europe