I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
Browsing: North America
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 2014 in Review: A Balancing Act Annual Recap
- Sculptures & Fall Foliage At Storm King Art Center New York
- Insta-Chicago: Chicago by Instagram Midwest US
- Mui Ne: Is This Really Vietnam? Asia
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park Australia
- A 4WD Adventure Around The Blue Mountains Australia
- FF Monthly Recap: March & April 2018 Australia
- Coffee Making Tips For The At Home Barista Australia