I was all about Flickr when I first got into photography in 2007, obsessively uploading photos from my local frolicking and brainstorming future travel adventures while browsing through other people’s images.
Browsing: North America
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Offbeat Adventures Off The 7 Train in Queens New York
- 3 Cool Neighborhoods in South London England
- Scuba Diving the Great Barrier Reef with Divers Den Australia
- A Perfect Day in San Francisco California
- A Bali Cycling Tour In A Massive Rain Storm Asia
- Can You Afford To Move To NYC? Money
- The Down Under Report: Month 2 of 12 Australia
- Big Island Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday