When I left Australia last month bound for the US for the holidays, I had nothing planned in my life beyond the moment I stepped foot on my hometown’s train platform.
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- I Saw The Northern Lights In Iceland – Now I Can Die Happy! Europe
- The 25 Most Beautiful Places I Saw In 2016 Annual Recap
- Why I’ll Never Fly Jetstar Airways Again Australia
- 14 Things I Did Wrong in Asia Asia
- Turns Out, I’m Not Immune To Reverse Culture Shock Inspiration
- When a 30-Something Travels With Young Backpackers Australia
- Recommitting to New York City – and to Happiness Life
- Highlights From a Melbourne to Perth Roadtrip Australia