When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip there in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Fine, I Admit It – I Have A Travel Routine Inspiration
- Sausalito, California // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Kickin’ it in Colorful Cartagena, Colombia Colombia
- Cambridge, England // FLASHBACK FRIDAY England
- Koh Rong, But So Right – Island Paradise in Cambodia Asia
- Tips For Traveling With Others When You’re An Introvert Life
- I Dare You To Quit Inspiration
- Local Living in Chiang Mai Asia