When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip there in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Nong Khiaw: The Gem of Northern Laos Asia
- London Coffee Shop Roundup England
- Flamenco in Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- A Sydney Cycling Adventure Around The Northern Beaches Australia
- Can You Afford To Move To NYC? New York
- Fire Island, NY // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Best of Iceland – Photo Gallery Europe
- Hike Your Arse Off At Aoraki Mt. Cook National Park Hiking