When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip there in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Snowshoeing Adventure From NYC! New York
- Railay, Thailand: A Climber’s Paradise Asia
- A Perfect Day In Junbesi Asia
- Lake Tekapo, New Zealand // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Beach in Denmark // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Denmark
- A Carefree Jaunt Through Arches National Park Roadtripping
- A Mekong Delta DIY Tour Asia
- Best of Colombia – Photo Gallery Colombia