When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip there in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Inspiration
- Stellar Hotels in Missouri USA
- 10 Years Ago, A Traveler Was Born Inspiration
- Best of Northern Laos – Photo Gallery Asia
- Cycling Melbourne Is The Best Way To See This City Australia
- I Dare You To Quit Inspiration
- My Year as a Sydney Uni Study Abroad Student Australia
- All The Things I’ll Miss From Living On Bondi Beach Australia