When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip there in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Hipmunk Hotels: California Hotels in Santa Barbara, Ventura, & More USA
- Sausalito, California // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- 5 Reasons To Travel Southeast Asia During Off Season Asia
- Montreal Coffee Shop Roundup Canada
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 2 Inspiration
- Sculptures & Fall Foliage At Storm King Art Center New York
- Where To Go In Australia, And When Australia