When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip there in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Diving Malapascua: Thresher Sharks & My Advanced Open Water Course w/ Evolution Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 2 of 12 Australia
- Two Fantastic Day Hikes on the Amalfi Coast Europe
- Ventoura: A Tinder-Like Phone App For Travel Planning
- 5 Pointz, May You R.I.P. // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- A Rough Welcome to the Philippines Asia
- 10 Years Ago, A Traveler Was Born Inspiration
- Lady Elliot Island: Best Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef Australia