When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip there in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Yarra Valley Wine Tour: A Melbourne Must-Do Australia
- Dealing With Travel Mishaps On My 2013 Asia Trip Asia
- Is It Worth Visiting Cinque Terre In Summer? Europe
- Cornell University in Winter // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Tips For Traveling With Others When You’re An Introvert Life
- Recommitting to New York City – and to Happiness Life
- Jungle Beach: When Tour Groups Attack Asia
- A Guide To Bouddi National Park Australia