When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip there in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Traveling in Vietnam: 3 Weeks in Review Asia
- Copenhagen Harbor // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Denmark
- Siargao For Mermaids: The Best (Aquatic) Outdoor Adventures Asia
- 3 Things This Tourism Agency In Laos Is Doing Right Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 4 of 12 Australia
- Trip Planning: Asia 2013 Asia
- On Top Of The World Hiking Roys Peak Hiking
- Cornell University in Winter // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday