When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip there in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Photoshoot With The Pushkar Locals Asia
- Best of Cambodia – Photo Gallery Asia
- How To Travel With Student Loans Inspiration
- Awesome NYC Hotels in Midtown Manhattan USA
- Cycling Melbourne Is The Best Way To See This City Australia
- North Brooklyn Coffee Shop Roundup New York
- Sometimes, You Just Gotta Roll With The Punches Iceland
- Best of Western Australia – Photo Gallery Australia