In early 2011, I scored an absurdly cheap flight to Spain, thanks to a fare glitch on Delta (we’re talking $200 return from New York). I knew that fare wouldn’t last long, so I booked it on an impulse for a random 2 week trip in March.
On my 2-week whirlwind trip all over Spain in 2011 (aka the last trip I’ll ever try to do too many things in too little time), I regrettably went way out of my way to spend a couple days in Seville.
I was a little late to jump on the Instagram bandwagon – though it certainly wasn’t by choice, resistance, or ignorance. Verizon didn’t start carrying the iPhone until February 2011, so really they’re to blame for my late start.
On my over-ambitious, super cheap 2-week trip to Spain in 2011, I went out of my way to stop in Seville. In retrospect, I should have skipped it – but how was I to know I wouldn’t completely love it there?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Bardarbunga Be Damned, I’m Traveling To Iceland! Europe
- Kathmandu’s Durbar Square // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Asia
- Trip Planning: Asia 2013 Asia
- Biking Tulum: 3 Rad Excursions Without A Rental Car Cycling
- The Worst Photo I’ll Ever Post, From Salzburg, Austria // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Austria
- November 2016 Recap: Australia Australia
- Art is EVERYWHERE in India – Doors Included! Asia
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites Europe