In early 2011, I scored an absurdly cheap flight to Spain, thanks to a fare glitch on Delta (we’re talking $200 return from New York). I knew that fare wouldn’t last long, so I booked it on an impulse for a random 2 week trip in March.
On my 2-week whirlwind trip all over Spain in 2011 (aka the last trip I’ll ever try to do too many things in too little time), I regrettably went way out of my way to spend a couple days in Seville.
I was a little late to jump on the Instagram bandwagon – though it certainly wasn’t by choice, resistance, or ignorance. Verizon didn’t start carrying the iPhone until February 2011, so really they’re to blame for my late start.
On my over-ambitious, super cheap 2-week trip to Spain in 2011, I went out of my way to stop in Seville. In retrospect, I should have skipped it – but how was I to know I wouldn’t completely love it there?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Fire Island, NY // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Oh How I’d Love To Love Melbourne Australia
- The Down Under Report: Month 4 of 12 Australia
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Photography
- 2019 in Review: Like 2018, But On Crack Annual Recap
- The Best Beach in Kefalonia (+ the Perilous Hike Down in Flip Flops!) Europe
- The Most Glorious Views From NZ’s Ben Lomond Track Hiking
- Where To Stay In San Francisco USA