In early 2011, I scored an absurdly cheap flight to Spain, thanks to a fare glitch on Delta (we’re talking $200 return from New York). I knew that fare wouldn’t last long, so I booked it on an impulse for a random 2 week trip in March.
On my 2-week whirlwind trip all over Spain in 2011 (aka the last trip I’ll ever try to do too many things in too little time), I regrettably went way out of my way to spend a couple days in Seville.
I was a little late to jump on the Instagram bandwagon – though it certainly wasn’t by choice, resistance, or ignorance. Verizon didn’t start carrying the iPhone until February 2011, so really they’re to blame for my late start.
On my over-ambitious, super cheap 2-week trip to Spain in 2011, I went out of my way to stop in Seville. In retrospect, I should have skipped it – but how was I to know I wouldn’t completely love it there?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- I Stuffed My Face Silly in Adelaide Australia
- How To Find Cheap Accommodation In Australia Australia
- What To Do When Sh*t Hits The Fan On Your Trip Inspiration
- Who Knew Tulum Had Street Art? Mexico
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any India Travel Adventure Asia
- Best Coffee in London: London Coffee Shop Roundup England
- The Luckiest Bay in Australia Australia
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 1 Travel Gear