My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
You see pictures, you hear about its greatness… but you can’t fully appreciate St. Peter’s Basilica until you experience it in person. It is such a stunning piece of architecture.
I backpacked (er, suitcased) around Italy for 5 weeks after graduating from Cornell University in 2007.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Highlights From A Melbourne River Cruise Australia
- Urban Adventures To Try In Shanghai Asia
- An Ode To The Williamsburg Bridge New York
- A Rough Welcome to the Philippines Asia
- A Day Trip To Koh Nang Yuan Asia
- Capri, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- My 12 Favorite Things About NYC New York
- A Day Trip to Sydney’s Northern Beaches Australia