My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
You see pictures, you hear about its greatness… but you can’t fully appreciate St. Peter’s Basilica until you experience it in person. It is such a stunning piece of architecture.
I backpacked (er, suitcased) around Italy for 5 weeks after graduating from Cornell University in 2007.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Solo Traveler’s Guide To Phillip Island Australia
- 3 Things This Tourism Agency In Laos Is Doing Right Asia
- Chasing Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC USA
- The Top 5 FAQs For Me, Post-Asia 2013 Trip Asia
- Insta-Vietnam: South Vietnam by Instagram Asia
- The Hippest Places To Stay in Sedona USA
- Beach Hopping at Tayrona National Park Colombia
- Things To Do In Wanaka Without A Car New Zealand