So you’ve got a London trip planned. You’re gonna bop around town on the Tube every day to get from your ho(s)tel to Buckingham Palace to Westminster to god knows where.
I’m not sure exactly how Southern Italy made its way onto my meticulously-planned 5 week itinerary, but I wanted to do something a little off the beaten path. So much of the good stuff in Italy is very much ON the beaten path, and rightfully so – and as a result, it’s fairly easy to get to.
Now that I’m mostly done sharing my adventures from 5 months in Asia, it’s finally time to move on to the 2.5 weeks I spent in London. GET PSYCHED!
First, let’s talk logistics.
When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip to Switzerland in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
I don’t have fuzzy, happy memories of the couple days I spent in Amsterdam in 2010 – and no, it’s not because I refrained from indulging in the “coffee shops” there!
With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Cat Lovers MUST Stay at Time For Lime! Asia
- Outer Banks, North Carolina // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The 25 Most Beautiful Places I Saw In 2016 Annual Recap
- Why I’ll Never Fly Jetstar Airways Again Australia
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 2 Inspiration
- Who’s Who of Provençal Towns: 13 Of The Best Villages in Provence, France Europe
- How To Celebrate Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain Europe
- Bye Bye Budget: Why You Should Splurge In Bali Asia