With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
You see pictures, you hear about its greatness… but you can’t fully appreciate St. Peter’s Basilica until you experience it in person. It is such a stunning piece of architecture.
I backpacked (er, suitcased) around Italy for 5 weeks after graduating from Cornell University in 2007.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Down Under Report: Month 3 of 12 Australia
- Koh Kradan: A REAL White Sand Beach in Thailand Asia
- Adelaide or Radelaide? Why This Aussie City is Worth a Visit Australia
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- How To Find Cheap Accommodation In Australia Australia
- Biking Tulum: 3 Rad Excursions Without A Rental Car Cycling
- NYC Has Fall Foliage, Too! New York
- How To Prepare For The Ultimate Kauai Road Trip Hawaii