I’m not sure exactly how Southern Italy made its way onto my meticulously-planned 5 week itinerary, but I wanted to do something a little off the beaten path. So much of the good stuff in Italy is very much ON the beaten path, and rightfully so – and as a result, it’s fairly easy to get to.
Now that I’m mostly done sharing my adventures from 5 months in Asia, it’s finally time to move on to the 2.5 weeks I spent in London. GET PSYCHED!
First, let’s talk logistics.
When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip to Switzerland in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
I don’t have fuzzy, happy memories of the couple days I spent in Amsterdam in 2010 – and no, it’s not because I refrained from indulging in the “coffee shops” there!
With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 5 Killer Sights I’ve Managed To Miss While Traveling Misadventures
- Best Coffee In Bangkok: Size S Coffee & Bakery Asia
- A Perfect Day In Junbesi Asia
- Flamenco in Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Biking the Cape Cod Rail Trail Cycling
- The Best Splurge In Queenstown: Flying to Milford Sound Flying
- El Nido: Gateway to Philippine Paradise // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Here’s What’s Up For My First 2 Months In Australia Australia