I was a little late to jump on the Instagram bandwagon – though it certainly wasn’t by choice, resistance, or ignorance. Verizon didn’t start carrying the iPhone until February 2011, so really they’re to blame for my late start.
On my over-ambitious, super cheap 2-week trip to Spain in 2011, I went out of my way to stop in Seville. In retrospect, I should have skipped it – but how was I to know I wouldn’t completely love it there?
So you’ve got a London trip planned. You’re gonna bop around town on the Tube every day to get from your ho(s)tel to Buckingham Palace to Westminster to god knows where.
I’m not sure exactly how Southern Italy made its way onto my meticulously-planned 5 week itinerary, but I wanted to do something a little off the beaten path. So much of the good stuff in Italy is very much ON the beaten path, and rightfully so – and as a result, it’s fairly easy to get to.
Now that I’m mostly done sharing my adventures from 5 months in Asia, it’s finally time to move on to the 2.5 weeks I spent in London. GET PSYCHED!
First, let’s talk logistics.
When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip to Switzerland in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
I don’t have fuzzy, happy memories of the couple days I spent in Amsterdam in 2010 – and no, it’s not because I refrained from indulging in the “coffee shops” there!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 35 Ways To Save Money In Australia Australia
- Where To Stay in Kihei – Maui, Hawaii USA
- The Down Under Report: Month 10 of 12 Australia
- 3 Must-Dos in Les Baux-de-Provence, aka Provençal Disneyland Europe
- 20 Stunning Photos From Hinchinbrook Island Australia
- Unleashing My Inner Barista In Melbourne Australia
- Big Island Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- All About The Amtrak Adirondack Train To Montreal Canada