About two years ago, I got this crazy idea in my head that I HAD to do the Everest Base Camp trek. I have no idea what prompted it – it was like I just woke up one day and made that decision, knowing absolutely nothing about what I’d be getting myself into.
I’ll be spending most of March 2013 in India and I’m SO EXCITED. Slightly apprehensive, yes, but I know that once I get my bearings I’ll be fine. It’s going to be so unlike anything or any place I’ve ever experienced and I CAN’T WAIT!
Welp, here it is! The next 5 months of my life, all mapped out – literally. Subject (and expected) to change, as I finally have the freedom to be spontaneous and flexible with my traveling and trip planning.
I am a mere 3 weeks away from embarking on my 5-month travel adventure through Asia! Obviously that means all I’m capable of thinking or talking about these days is travel (which, let’s be real, is not a far stretch from how I usually am).
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Night At The Great Jack-o-Lantern Blaze New York
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be A Nomad Anymore Life
- Sydney Harbour Walk: Mosman to Cremorne Australia
- The Greek Islands // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Same Ol’ Sydney: Revisiting My Old Stomping Grounds Australia
- Montreal Coffee Shop Roundup Canada
- Borobudur At Sunrise: A Travel Dream Come True Asia
- The Best Cafes In Bondi For Working Australia