I didn’t have much on my to-do list during my week in Ubud. I wanted to use this time to get some work done, lounge by the hotel pool, and indulge in healthful meals that only cost a fraction of what I’d pay back in the US or Australia.
I was having doubts about Bali from inside my air-conditioned car as it comfortably shuttled me from the airport through Denpasar and up to Ubud (the 1.5 hour trip cost me US$22, mind you).
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 5 Pointz, May You R.I.P. // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Letting A Cheap Flight Decide Your Next Trip Planning
- Desert Adventures in Palm Springs, California // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY California
- Mui Ne: Is This Really Vietnam? Asia
- 10 Of My Favorite Paris Things Europe
- Stockholm’s Gamla Stan // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Where To Find The Best Street Art in Melbourne Australia
- Things of Italy: Photo Highlights From Way Back When Italy